JBS USA Food Company Commercial Workers Local 293 donated $12,900 to be split among five local helping organizations during the 2019 holiday season.
The funds were used as follows:
- Christmas Cheer: Fundraising to give families food vouchers for a Christmas meal
- Head Start: Making 100 food baskets for families before students leave for break
- Heartland United Way: Toys for Tots
- Salvation Army: Food pantry funds and holiday programs
- Stuhr Museum Foundation: Purchasing wooden trains children can assemble during the North Pole Express event for families.